Home Standby Generators
Call us at 215-464-4549
Empower your home with a Cummins Standby Generator
Don't Be Left in the Dark
Power outages happen. Protect your home with a Standby Generator. A standby generator keeps your power on during an outage. It automatically comes on within seconds of an outage. Give yourself peace of mind whether you're home or away.
One of the most important factors when shopping for a standby generator is making sure you get the right size for your home?
Here are few factors. The household items your family wants to remain functioning during a power outage. The number of home appliances or electrical loads you want to power will determine the size and cost of the residential generator. The larger the generator, the more power it provides.
Schedule with an Energy-Star Services Home Care Advisor for sizing consultation
Costs of an Extended Power Outage:
A night at a hotel. Throwing out what was in the fridge and freezer. Frozen, busted pipes. An unpowered sump pump leading to a flooded, moldy basement.
Costs of a Cummins Standby Generator with Professional Installation:
*Prices starting at $7,880 (USD) for 20kW of home backup power generation with professional installation. You'll never have to refill or set-up in inclement weather as it runs off the home's natural gas or liquid propane line.
- Standby generators connect directly to a home's electrical and natural gas/LP systems, They are professionally installed for the convenience and safety of the homeowner.
- When a power outage occurs, an Automatic Transfer Switch turns the generator on, delivering the precise power home needs.
- When the outage is over, the generator turns off automatically, going into standby mode until the next power outage or exercise period.
- Every so often your standby generator will turn itself on to get some "exercise" and perform self-diagnostics to make sure everything is running smoothly.
- Simple remote monitoring via a computer or mobile device lets you control your generator and observe its performance from anywhere. It also notifies you and/or your Cummins dealer if any problems arise.