No hot water | Hot water not lasting long enough?
Same Day Service | Next Day Installation
There are a few reasons why this can occur with hot water heaters. Have an Energy-Star Services Comfort Specialist diagnose your Hot Water Heater Today.
Do not let this issue linger. This can affect your cooking, cleaning and bathing.
- When a hot water tap is opened, the tankless water heater detects the flow
- The flow sensor activates to determine the amount of hot water needed
- The igniter activates
- The gas control valve opens to supply the correct amount of gas
- The fan and venturi activate to provide the correct amount of gas and fuel
- The premix burner ignites providing a flame to heat the water
- Cold water is pre-heated in the secondary heat exchanger
- Pre-heated water passes from the secondary to the primary heat exchanger
- The unit determines outgoing set temperature and adjusts the flame to heat the water
- Heated water moves to the buffer tank
- Desired hot water amount delivered to the faucet
We specialize in the Installation of:
"We Specialize in the Repair & Maintenance of All Makes and Models"
Your message has beed received. We’ll get back to you shortly.