Making Your Air Conditioning System More Efficient
6 Tips To Reduce Energy Cost and Make Your Air Conditioning
(Central A/C) System More Efficient.
- Insulate Your home
- Use Fans to improve circulation
- Use Exhaust fans to remove hot air
- Energy Efficient Bulbs - Use energy efficient bulbs such as CFLs and LEDs. Incandescent light bulbs lose 90% of their energy as heat.
- Clean and Maintain Air conditioners
- Shade on window Air conditioning units reduce the workload of the AC system
Same-Day A/C Repair, Service & Estimate | Next Day Installation
Air Conditioning Not Working?
Don't Wait! Call The Experts... We Will Diagnose and Correct the Issue Today!CALL NOW