Making your air Conditioning system more Efficient
6 tips to reduce energy cost and make your AC or Central Air unit more efficient.
- Insulate Your home
- Use Fans to improve circulation
- Use Exhaust fans to remove hot air
- Energy Efficient Bulbs – Use energy efficient bulbs such as CFLs and LEDs. Incandescent light bulbs lose 90% of their energy as heat.
- Clean and Maintain Air conditioners
- Shade on window Air conditioning units reduce the workload of the AC system
Call a Philadelphia (215-464-4549) or South Jersey (856-270-6471) HVAC technician to assess your home AC and Central Air Unit.